Lázně Luhačovice, a.s. [ Spa ]
The spa was already known in the Middle Age.
The beginning of the full balneal use is dated by the year 1784. Diseases of respiration organs and digestive organs, disorder of metabolism and diseases of movement apparatus are treated here.
The natural curing source is represented by 16 mineral springs with hydrogencarbonate-chloride-natrium content and one spring with sulphide content.
The most famous mineral waters are "Vincentka", "Aloiska", "Ottovka" and Med. Dr. Šťastný’s spring.
Lázně Luhačovice, a.s.
Lázeňské náměstí 436
763 26 Luhačovice
tel: (+420) 577 682 111
fax: (+420) 577 132 526